2 dyas ago I found that there is some lines on desktop “Thayet Myo Hacking Day”. It was a virus/worm. It slow down the pc. I removed the virus on following way.
1. Open My Computer, click on tools and select Folder option.
2. Go to View Tab, and select “Show Hidden files and folder” and uncheck “Hide extensions for known file system” and “Hide protected operating system files (recommended)”.
3. Start the pc on Safe mode.
4. Delete the explorer.exe files in C:\recycler, C:\Windows\Backup and C:\.
5. Open regedit and delete explorer file in hkey_local_machine/software/microsoft/windows/current version/run .
6. Restart the pc. Update the AV installed on your pc and scan whole HDD.