Need to reinstall your device OS to regain access to your device.
Follow below steps for OS upgrade -
Step #1 Install Blackberry Desktop Software on the computer.
Step#2 Download the required black berry os from https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=FC3CF452D3DA8402BEBB765225CE8C0E
Step#3 Users can perform a full or selective backup of the data using the Backup and Restore tool in BlackBerry Desktop Manager by completing the following steps:
- 1. Connect the BlackBerry device to the computer running BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- 2. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- 3. Double-click Backup and Restore.
- 4. Select Backup to perform a full backup or select Advanced to perform a backup of specific databases.
- 5. Choose a location to save the backup file, then click Save.
Step#4 To perform a clean install of the BlackBerry Device Software, perform the following steps:
- 1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer and open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- 2. Double-click the Application Loader icon.
- 3. Click Next to start the installation process.
- 4. Type your BlackBerry smartphone password, if prompted, and click OK.
- 5. Click the check boxes next to the names of the applications you want to load, and then click Next.
- 6. Click Advanced, and then click the check box beside Erase all currently installed applications.
- 7. Click Next.
- 8. Click the check box next to Do not automatically backup the application data during the loading process.
- 9. Clear the box next to Backup and restore applications installed wirelessly.
- 10. Click Next > Finish. 11. When the process has completed, the message The loading operation was successful will appear. Click Close to return to BlackBerry Desktop Manager.